With a population of 1.8 million, Brisbane is the third largest Australian city. Brisbane is an ideal location for an international conference. Beautiful one day and perfect the next, Brisbane has a fabulous subtropical climate ideal for outdoor living all year round with temperatures in July ranging between 10 to 20 degrees Celsius (50 to 68 Fahrenheit) and with 50% humidity. Delegates will be able to experience Brisbane by taking advantage of its open parklands, world class sporting facilities, cosmopolitan alfresco eateries and the beautiful Brisbane River.
- Visit Brisbane – find out about Brisbane and what’s on during your visit.
- Things To See and Do – from tours to theme parks.
- City Botanic Gardens – Brisbane’s original botanic gardens, ideal for an early morning stroll.
- South Bank – 7 hectares of lush parklands, world-class eateries and stunning river views.
- CityCycle – 150 stations available across Brisbane’s city centre, stretching from Newstead to West End and Toowong.
- Activities around Brisbane – reviewed by previous visitors
- Handy Brisbane Tourist Apps – everything from maps to wining and dining and public transport.
- See the Travel page for ideas on getting around Brisbane.